[SITE NEWS] Regarding posts with Torrents

April 03, 2022

 Hi everyone,


I am aware that the files I have shared on my site via Torrent are dead. I am working on either re-uploading as Torrents or sharing on MEGA for the future. Thank you for all the comments letting me know when files are down, I run this site myself as a hobby so I will try my hardest to update them all very soon. 


I try to update whenever BTS have any new content. I do not however share paid content such as DVDs and online concerts since that would be illegal for me to do so. SO I ask that you please refrain from asking for PAID content.

 

Thanks again for visiting. Please bookmark and follow me on Twitter for update news and when I post!

 

Love, 







You Might Also Like

1 comments

Featured Post

[LIVE] 220731 Lollapalooza Chicago 2022 J-hope - FULL CUT